|Click here for printable version. |
TURANO-CHRISMAN PERFORMING ARTS THEATER (TCPAT)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All user groups, organizations and individuals must follow State of New Mexico laws and Farmington Municipal Schools policies, rules and regulations.
2. USER assumes full responsibility for all facilities, equipment damage, etc., and agrees to reimburse FARMINGTON MUNICIPAL SCHOOL DISTRICT for any damages.
3. USER hereby agrees to forever release and discharge the DISTRICT, its employees, representatives and agents from any liability of any nature whatsoever, incurred by virtue of the use of the school property. SPONSOR expressly waives and relinquishes any and all rights under the law or statute to the contrary. Sponsor further agrees to indemnify and hold the SCHOOL and its employees harmless from any liability, actions, causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, fees, loss of services, expenses, costs of services, cost of defense, attorney fees, compensation, and any other expenses of any nature whatsoever, whether direct or consequential, arising out of the use of the school property, irrespective of whom the claimant is.
4. USER will be on the premises at all times during the scheduled event, including prior to and following the event.
5. Audience capacity may not go beyond state fire codes. Any violation of such may be grounds for cancellation.
6. USER agrees to maintain crowd control.
7. Smoking is prohibited on the school grounds.
8. No food or beverages are permitted in the lobbies, auditorium, or on stage area.
9. Facility usage fees (if any) must be paid prior to the event.
10. Total facility fees to be paid by USER.
11. Agreement, and all necessary attachments, completed and signed, must be submitted to the Theater Manager at least two weeks before the event date (with facility deposit). Not accomplishing this may be grounds for cancellation of the facility and/or grounds usage.
12. Reservations are official only when the Theater Manager has approved the TCPAT Reservation and Agreement form and returned it to the USER.
13. When on campus, keep a copy of the Agreement on hand at all times.
14. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY WHILE ON CAMPUS: Contact Theater Manager or police.